When we decided to provide mums who can not or do not wish to breastfeed with infant milk, we did it the Good Goût way: ORGANIC, no palm oil, produced in France with good whole French milk. Our milk is the 1st ORGANIC milk with high DHA* level, Omega-3 fatty acid contributing to a healthy development of the baby’s brain. Healthy ingredients selected for our kids. #onestepahead
Good Goût teamed up with experts in infant nutrition to offer you this product, providing all the ingredients essential* to your baby’s development.
Its unique formula contains docosahexaenoic acid* (also known as DHA... easier to say !)
DHA is an omega-3 family LCP (Long Chain Polyunsaturated) fatty acid.
*Compliant with the new mandatory regulations from 20/02/2020
Organic Follow-on milk powder
At Good Goût, we encourage breastfeeding at least until the infant’s 6 months, in accordance with the WHO recommendations. Breast-milk meets best babies’ specific nutritional needs.
Important notice :
If you are unable or do not want to breastfeed, this follow-on milk will meet your infant’s specific needs from 6 months to 12 months of age, according to regulations. This product can not replace breastfeeding for the first 6 months of life and can only be part of a diversified diet. Seek advice from your paediatrician.
Preparation of the feeding bottle :
Important ! Please respect the following advice for your baby’s health:
- Never prepare a bottle in advance. The bottle must be consumed immediately and the leftovers must be thrown away.
- Wash your hands before each preparation. Use adequate water, clean, rinse and sterilize bottle and accessories.
- Only use the scoop enclosed in this can.
Directions for use:
1) Clean the bottle and the accessories.
2) Pour the required quantity of water, cooled down to 40°-50°C into the feeding bottle (choose a low mineral content water).
3) Add the corresponding number of leveled scoops.
4) Close the bottle and shake it.
5) Check the temperature before feeding. Let your child feast! Do not forget to throw away any leftovers after feeding. And do not prepare any bottle in advance!
6) Always observe these precautions for use, and everything will be fine!
Age : 6/12 months
Number of powder scoops : 7.
Water : 210 ml.
Number of bottles per day : 2/3.
These quantities are given as an indication and may be adjusted to the needs of each child by health professionals.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere. For best before date, see base of can. Store in a cool dry place. Close after opening with the provided plastic lid and use within maximum 4 weeks of opening.